Tuesday, November 10, 2015

WEDDING CARD WITH TAG'S

Hello my friends!!!
Another post today.I was telling you before that most  common cards I make are the wedding cards.Sometimes it's hard to think off  the  look of the card.Today I decide I make a tag wedding card.Again I use Paper Smooches gorgeous rose die and ink it with persimmon Versa Magic ink.I made two tags...under the main tag is vellum tag embossed in gold (text stamp-Stamperia).Main panel I  embossed with rose embossing folder   to give some dimension.On the top I put gold bow,and at the bottom put some gorgeous  gold vintage ribbon.The sentiment is Croatian from Teta Beta and it means congrats and I also embossed it with gold embossing powder on vellum.To make the card whole I stamped the same text background stamp with the same ink  on the card stock,ton on ton stamping.                                                           
                                                                                  

With this card I participate in:CAS on Sunday--Challenge #71 Tag it!







15 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag wedding card, love the flower and thank you for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty friends. We hope to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really super card and lovely choice of colours, many thanks for joining in our Ribbons and Bows theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pretty rose - thanks for sharing your creation at the HLS November Sketch Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the layered tags! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning wedding card using this sketch! Thanks so much for joining the Happy Little Stampers November Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! This is just gorgeous! Love the gold touches! So glad you joined our Tags challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ribbon and rose are so sweet!
    Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...