Friday, November 13, 2015

Snowflake dies

Hello my friends!!!
Quick post with two cards for two challenges..
.Digidesign---TIC TAC TOE - 3 IN A ROW CHALLENGE

                                                                   
This cute digi image is my favorite.Love him so much.As I told I am not coloring expert,I am in learning  phase and I have good will.This image,Snowman Cheers, is colored with watercolor pencils(Faber Castell) on Fabriano watercolor paper.The challenge is TIC TAC TOE - 3 IN A ROW CHALLENGE and I used Digital image,hand coloring and die cut.Die cuts are from Paper Smooches snowflakes dies and these are great and come in deferent sizes.At the center of the snowflake I put a blue rhinestones just for a little dimension,and at the snowman's hat I add a glitter for sparkle.:) 

Always Playing with Paper...The Challenge #50 {A Christmas Colour Challenge}




I love these colors and this was perfect opportunity to use them at the same card...it never occurred to me to mix them together.This card I made from craft card stock.On the main panel I cut with snowflakes dies(Paper Smooches) the negative in craft and lay white snowflakes .Under the craft card stock I put red paper that is half inch wider on itch side and it peaks through some snowflakes.Silver stripes i add at the both sides.The sentiment I embossed in red,put some red twine with bow.At the end I add some red enamel dots on the center of itch snowflakes.
                                                                     

6 comments:

  1. so cute
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love the cutout snowflakes on the kraft! Thanks so much for playing The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You rocked this color combo! I really struggled with tying in the silver...but you sure didn't! It's such a cool way to highlight the beautiful, snowflake center panel. Thanks for sharing with us at 'the challenge' :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much for you're lovely comments

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...