Thursday, November 26, 2015

GOLD AND RED CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT


Hello my friends!!!
Last post was with this beautiful Ornament (Nellie's Choice) die in silver and blue...this post is with the same Ornament but in gold and dark red.This card is for challenge at Sunday Stamps -SSC114





For this sketch I also use two pattern paper from Crelando.One designer paper and one designer vellum(with the stars).I embossed the sentiment (Viva decor) in red and add some gold ribbon just to give some dimension.

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love your die cut ornament, such a pretty mix of designer papers for the background. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! this is just stunning.. absolutely beautiful and I must tell you that I'm not a fan of gold, but this just blew me away.. It's so pretty.. You did an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, luv the embossing! I am so glad you played along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    sparkle & shine, kindness! *~*

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...