Thursday, November 26, 2015

Christmas in blue

Hello my friends!!!
Love blue and silver combination for Christmas,and I just bought this beautiful Christmas Ornament die(Nellie's Choice) and love how  you can combine so many different color's to make a beautiful Ornament.
I decide to participate two challenges with this card :i use sketch from Mojo Monday 425 and die for Allsorts challenge --Week 338 - At least three die cuts.Also I enter Merry Monday #181 {Blue, White with Texture!}


To make this card I use designer paper from my stash and add some beautiful blue lace and silver ribbon.The snowflakes die is from Paper Smooches die set, and I add some some rhinestones to make more festive.The sentiment is from Croatia designer(Teta Beta),and it's hard to see but I trace over the sentiment  and ornament with blue glitter pen.

5 comments:

  1. A very striking card and great use of colour and dies, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the die cuts and DSP that you used for your lovely Christmas card. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! Love all the layers, too! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...