Saturday, November 28, 2015

Blue snowflakes

Hello my friends!!!!
I love turquoise-blue color,also my oldest daughter,and when I so FUSION {Blue Christmas} and the color that is provide I had to participate.My card is clean,simple and easy to make.
I cut the main panel with Paper Smooches snowflakes dies the snowflakes.Under I lay turquoise paper so it peaks through,and add just a little silver glitter for the sparkling effect.I stamped the sentiment  in blue,and for the last touch I add some sequins.






15 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of the negative dies and love the added glitter. Thanks for joint Fusion and a time out xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely glittery snowflakes. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such nice looking snowflakes! Thanks for playing Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean, crisp, simple and beautiful. Lovely work. Thanks so much for playing along with our Christmas challenge at Uniko this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty, Zeljka ... you flurry of delicious turquoise snowflakes is fabulous ... brilliant with the touch of sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! And such a great idea to use the negative of the die-cuts and let the turquoise show through. Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the sparkle on your card! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love blue/turquoise too & it is perfect to pair with snowflakes (another favourite of mine). Beautifully done & thank you for joining in on the Uniko Challenge. My apologies for commenting so late too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for stopping by on my blog...Happy holidays :)

      Delete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...