Saturday, November 28, 2015

CUTE BEARS ON CARDS

Hello my friends!!!
This weekend is my finally my crafty weekend and I started with this adorable  digital images from Di's digi stamps Teds Christmas and Boozy Christmas B&W...LOVE THEM..
I really love the images,so I keep  the cards simply.At the both cards I did everything the same.


I color them with watercolor pencils,and create some scene.On the top one,I add a few gift's  and lay the image on beautiful designer paper from Crelando.Add  a gold polka dot ribbon with bow,and snowflakes(Paper Smooches dies) and embossed the sentiment on vellum with gold embossind powder.

This card is the almost the same as the top one,only here I add a tree and a couple gift's.Lay the main panel on a green paper a little bit off ,just for the interesting.Put all together on a light green card stock and add a few red sequins.The sentiment is Croatian and I embossed it on a vellum.And finally touch are two snowflakes.
With the first card I participate ::CUPCAKE INSPIRATIONS--Challenge 337--Bears



11 comments:

  1. Your bears are absolutely adorable! The little one fast asleep after a bit too much of a 'nip' is darling; the one carrying the gifts, precious! Sweetness x two! Thank you for sharing these gems in the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
    ~c (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those cards with those adorable little bears - thanks for sharing your project at Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh too cute! Love the coloring and well that tipsy bear! So glad you were inspired by our Bears challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Happy Holidays!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous, such cute images
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs and using Di's images.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. its beautiful
    https://jobexpert.pk/

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...