Sunday, November 8, 2015

GOLDEN CARD

Hello my friends!!!
Today I am posting card  made from gold card stock.I just love that gold card stock,beautiful  shimmer.
With this card I will participate in Freshly Made Sketches #211 - A Sketch by Karren
To make it I use Paper Smooches snow flakes dies. On the main panel I draw a circle guide line and place the dies and cut.Under the panel I lay some gold card stock to peak through. I cut with too dies again gold card stock and make the circle frame.On the vellum I gold embossed the Christmas tree (Paper Poetry)and the sentiment(Viva decor).To make it all a bit shine and elegant under the main panel i put some more gold card stock.

18 comments:

  1. Beautifully elegant in the gold and white! I love how you created the circular snowflake panel. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Crafting with an Attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful and elegant card! There is something about gold and white - it is such a gorgeous combination. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for you're lovely and kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely classy card, love the crisp lines and the white/gold combo.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right about the shimmer pf the gold card and I love this CAS Christmas card.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an elegant card - the gold against white is such a pretty combo! Love how you used the FMS. Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love gold card stock too and it looks even better paired with a white background, like your card. You've used some gorgeous die cuts, especially those snowflakes. Its a brilliant card, thank you so much for sharing it with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely golden shimmery card! Stef x

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...