Tuesday, November 17, 2015

RED ON WHITE CHRISTMAS CARD



Hello my friends!!!
Early morning here in Croatia(6,54) and I couldn't wait to write and publish this post.I am so happy :) ,I think  I finally  manage to make a clean and simple card...jeeeeee...

I completely forgot about these beautiful  embossing folder from Sizzix.Going through my stash I just bumped  on it and concluded this is perfect for card I want to make.
To make it complete I add some red half pearls on the brunch,embossed with transparent glitter embossing powder a few snowflakes and embossed the red sentiment(Viva decor).And the last detail is red card stock under the main panel to make a red frame.

8 comments:

  1. wow your card is stunning
    love only little red and many white area on your card
    really great take on the photo inspiration
    thanks for joining us at ATSM this week
    hugs
    Monika (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely. I had to smile at your comment on the CAS cards, I took ages to get CAS too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...thank goodnes I am not the only one ;)

      Delete
  3. Great CAS creation, and I love the red border, really lifts the whole design.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So gorgeous!! Really love the delicate design!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...