Sunday, November 8, 2015

GOLD ROSE

Hello my friends!!!
My second card today,jupiii.This was easy and quick card to make and I love how it came out.The inspiration was the challenge on "Less is More"--Week 249 Colour Challenge...FIRE.
                                   
 
Before I came up with this card,I try some techniques and card variation...I was stenciling,water coloring,smooching,and than my light ball turn on.I remembered my text background and I inked it with  Ombre technique using yellow,orange and red pigment inks(Scrapberry).From the gold card stock I cut out delicate rose with Paper Smooches die...LOVE IT...and the Croatian sentiment I embossed with gold embossing powder.And at the final put two gold stripes at the top and bottom the main panel.
With this card I participate:Less is More---Week 249 Colour Challenge

27 comments:

  1. The rose is so beautiful!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, stunning card with amazing touch of gold!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and very elegant,just love it.Thanks for playing along at Get Creative Challenges.
    Dorothy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful and elegant card. I love the ombre script background. Thanks for sharing this with us at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful design and that rose in gold is spectacular!! So very glad you joined us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet and kind...thank you for you'r lovely coments

      Delete
  6. A beautiful elegant and unusual take on this weeks fire theme over LIM - fab

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stylish and classy, loving the touch of gold here against the subtle fiery BG and thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a super CAS design with a lovely and subtle hint of fiery colours in the backdrop!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super die cut card with that fab fiery background!
    Thank you for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your ombre text with the overlay of gold, so effective.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  11. So elegant! Love the ombré background. Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty! That gold outline flower is stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...