Thursday, November 5, 2015

CUTE DIGITAL SNOWMAN AND PENGUIN STAMP

Hello my friends!!!
I am running of my time every day.So many things to do,but you all know what I am talking about...Today I hardly found half an  hour for crafting.Recently I bought so cute digital stamp from Dis Digi Stamps "Snowman Cheers".I soo love,love,love it,and it's perfect for practice coloring . I am not good in coloring,but whenever I find time for it I practice and I have to learn so much, but today I decide to post my card even dough is not perfectly colored.
To make this card as it is I use my Papersmooches snowflake dies,and the sentiment from the Viva decor Stamp set.I color the images with Faber Castel colored pencils
With this card I participate : Allsorts challenge blog...Week 335 - Christmas

8 comments:

  1. I just made cards with the same image, it's so cute. You coloured it beautifully, the card is so lovely and fresh.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
    Welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,very cute images...love you like it too :)...thank you for your lovely coment

      Delete
  2. Super cute image and I love snowmen on cards, great colouring and layout.
    Thank you for joining our Christmas challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and fun card.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    ♥ Lena – DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - thanks for joining us at A Snowflakes Promise and good luck!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...