Friday, September 28, 2018

SHINING STAR-new clear stamps from Polkadoodles

Hello my crafty friends!!!
WUHUUUU!!!
New items just arrived in Polkadoodles store ...clear stamps set's- Winnie Heavenly collection and you can find them HERE  .
For today's card I used gorgeous Shining Star - Winnie Heavenly stamp set .I stamped her with Archival black ink and colored with my ZIG markers.I used Bubbleicious Frames and die cut the image .I also die cut 2 times from gold card (old gold color ) Fancy Intricate Bauble .The paper I used is from Winnie Winterland - Paper Heaven 5 collection and the sentiment is from another Christmas clear stamp set called Cute as Christmas .


With this card I will participate at...

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card, thanks for sharing this with us at CraftyCatz this week and good luck in the challenge..xx

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...