Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Musical Winter - Winnie Angel new Polkadoodles image

Hello my crafty friends!!!
Have you check POLKADOODLES shop today???
If you haven't ...do it...BRAND NEW digital collection is in the store and guess  what...it's Christmas collection with lot's of gorgeous WINNIE ANGEL images and you can find them HERE 
For today's card I used Musical Winter - Winnie Angel. and colored with my pencils.The paper I used for my card and the winter tree's are from Winnie White Christmas collection.The die I used is also from Polkadoodles and it's called Bubbleicious Frames so is the snowflake die too Fancy snowflake .

With this card I will participate at...



5 comments:

  1. So adorable.
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at Lemon Shortbread http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your sweet winter themed card with us at Through The Craft Room Door; terrific dimension and coloring

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From the Heart for this weeks challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Through the Craft Room Door for Challenge week of 9-25.
    (Hugs) Cara
    Through the Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...