Saturday, May 11, 2019

Winnie Mermaid Mermazing -NEW Polkadoodles release -octopus kisses

Hello my crafty friends!!!
Wuhuuuu!!!
New release is here...yayyyy...
Hop to the shop to see brand new digital images...Fabulous Winnie Mermaid Mermazing 
LOVEEE it and perfect images for upcoming summer .
Another gorgeous image to work with...here is Winnie Mermaid Mermazing - octopus kisses .I colored her with my ZIG markers and fussy cut  and add to the circle die cut.For some interest I add a few clouds and few droplets with Nuvo jewely drops.Everything for this card you can find in Polakadoodles store HERE .

With this card I will participate at...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...