Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Guest Designer at I Love Math Challenge #13

Hello my crafty friends!!!
                                            
                                                      

Since I was a little child I loved math ,and in my life I often use it in so many ways...for example I count my carrot slices 😳,or very often I count how many embellishments I add to my project.So ,when Milka asked me to be her Guest Designer I was thrilled and honored .
Paper crafting is my passion so is math ,and I often combined those two together.
When Milka told me the theme for this challenge "Infinity " I immediately thought on space-galaxy ...And I made card with the galaxy background... it was my first time to make it....also Infinity is an countless so my card is with the an countless little dots (stars) is.
Thank you Milka for inviting me to be your GD at I Love Math Challenge #13
Hope you will find some inspiration too with this awesome theme...Hugs...Željka..Creative World 




1 comment:

  1. Predivna galaksija, Željka. Predivne si boje upotrijebila. :o) Hvala ti što si nam se pridružila kao gošća ovaj mjesec u izazovu. :o) xx

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...