Sunday, January 28, 2018

Panda in Love

Hello my friends!!!
It was a while as I was participating at Gerda Steiner  Monthly Progressive Challenge,and as I saw her image for this month...Ohh boy...I had to play with this cutie .
After I printed it I colored with my latest addiction...ZIG pens...I wanted some kind of CAS card,because the image is adorable and nothing else is need.I add striped paper,from ma stash,as a frame and die cut 4 times script word LOVE and add to the main panel.Last touch was adding tiny hearts(Lawn Fawn) die cut also from the same red card stock.

With this card I will participate at...


10 comments:

  1. Super cute with this little panda bear !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love him and his pile of hearts! And the stripy paper frame and tiny hearts are the perfect finishing touches. Thanks for joining in with the Uniko Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Vally challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too true - an adorable little panda requiring very little extra adornment! I love the touch of the tiny strip of candy striped background paper x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable little guy and all those sweet cards, lovely work! Thanks so much for playing along with Uniko this month. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and I love your coloring.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday!
    Mariken DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little panda, nestled in the sweet hearts, is absolutely adorable! I agree: he's the star of the stage all on his own! Delighted to see your creativity in the Uniko gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...