Wednesday, January 3, 2018

BIG BUNCH -NEW POLKADOODLES RELEASE

Hello my friends!!!
With the beginning of the new year,also we have a new release at POLKADOODLES...Perfect release for lots of occasions .Winnie Celebrations 1 - Top Banana ..anniversary,birthday,new baby,party time etc...
And lots of new gorgeous images and fabulous papers...ohhh ...adore this papers.Winnie Celebrations 1 - Papers 1 and Winnie Celebrations 1 - Papers 2
For my second card I use Big Bunch image ,colored her with my markers and die cut with fantastic Stitched & Pierced Nested Circles dies. For embellishments I used flowers die cuts from Bubbleicious Frames and the smaller are from Winnie Chic die set.


For more inspirations visit ours FB pages...

                                                              DIGI CHOOSDAY FB PAGE
                                                 POLKADOODLES CRAFTING FB PAGE

With this card I will participate at...

5 comments:

  1. Aw, this is SO cute. I love the image, and your card is gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Please stop by again soon. I love seeing your art.
    Blessings,
    karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw ! The New release looks SOO good ! I love the design of your card ! Have a nice day, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cutie you have made!
    Love this one as well

    Thank you so much for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute little flowers
    Thank you so much for joining us at the Cuttlebugmania Challenge!
    Cuttlebugmania Challenge DT
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Focal image is so darn cute. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Something New Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...