Friday, September 21, 2018

WINNIE ANGEL-new Polkadoodles release

Hello my crafty friends!!!
Have you check POLKADOODLES shop today???
If you haven't ...do it...BRAND NEW digital collection is in the store and guess  what...it's Christmas collection with lot's of gorgeous WINNIE ANGEL images and you can find them HERE
For my first make I used adorable Winnie Angel - Decorations up After I printed her I colored her with my ZIG markers and die cut her with fabulous Fanciful Circles Nested circle lace dies . I made my background with Snowflake Garden Stamp Set and I heat embossed it with WOW white EP .After cooling I add Oxide ink over it...oooo...this is my favorite part in cardmaking (and taking mask off ).I die cut 2 snowflakes with Fancy snowflake and add them in opposite  corners.And for the last I add sentiment from Winnie White Christmas collection .

                                             
If you need more inspirations you can visit our FB pages at...

                                                           DIGI CHOOSDAY FB PAG    
                                               POLKADOODLES CRAFTING FB PAGE     

                                                 or see other DT inspiration projects at...   
                                                  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE BLOG
                                                 POLKADOODLES CHALLENGE BLOG   
With this card I will participate at...

4 comments:

  1. Just lovely. Lovely snowflakes you've added.
    Thank you fro joining Creative Moments!
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at Through The Craft Room Door. The image is beautifully colored and the dainty snowflake die cuts are a wonderful touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sweet scene! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a precious image, Zeljka, and I love the big snowflakes! wonderful card design. Thank you so much for joining in our challenge at Colour Crazy this month and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...