Sunday, September 30, 2018

ANGELIC -clear stamp set from Polkadoodles

Hello my crafty friends!!!
New items  are in Polkadoodles store ...clear stamps set's- Winnie Heavenly collection and you can find them HERE  .
Today's card I made with stamp set that can be used for many occasions , so versatile ...birth ,baptism ,or for Christmas... and you can find him HERE .
I stamped the image with Archival black ink and colored with my ZIG markers , and than   used Fanciful Circles Nested Set and die cut 2 circles,and for the 3. I used the stitched circle  die. For the background I used worn lipstick oxide ink and add some water for splatters .With Fluffy Clouds  I die cut the glitter foam clouds and made like she is standing in Heaven.Last touch was adding ribbon and lace for dimension.I didn't add any sentiments so I can use it for any occasion.

                                                                         




With this card I will participate at...

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Thank you for taking part in challenge #26 of the "Love To Craft Challenge Blog". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty and sweet!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at PB & more challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty tag and I love your inking! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the monochrome challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very sweet, many thanks for joining in with our 'Make it Feminine' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable circle card and a great take on the Fusion inspiration photo! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zeljka, thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613. I especially like your color choices for her hair and the soft color for her dress. And the idea of using die cut glitter foam for the clouds is such a great idea! Nicely done!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautifully done!
    Thank you so much for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge this month!
    xEllie

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...