Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Fab-boo-lous - Halloween -New stamp set at Polkadoodles store

Hello my crafty friends!!!
Exited new for you I have today...Polkadoodles has a brand new release...4 clear stamp sets to play with...and you can find them HERE.
Today I used stunning stamp set called Fab-boo-lous - Halloween and made a few makes that are perfect for Halloween treats...I made Candy bag,pillow box and tag to add at another gift after I make them.I colored my images with Winsor & Newton ProMarkers and die cuted with stitched circle dies,from Polkadoodles but retired.I didn't want to add many embellishments just shimmer over the images and some ribbon for decoration.The papers I used are from last years Halloween digital collection Winnie Wednesday Halloween BUNDLE Collection printable download 





With this card I will participate at...


10 comments:

  1. Awesome treat pillow box and tag! So perfect seeing as Halloween is just around the corner! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great halloween projects love the little images--Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant makes and thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project! We are very happy to have you with us at TTCRD.
    Claudia Martins - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely cute and spooky. Thanks for joining us over at passion for Promarkers.
    Love n hugs Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fantastic set, I love all the designs and the spooky critters are fabulous.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you've been busy, I love all the little tags etc. Great makes! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such fun Halloween projects, love the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    I hope you have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...