Monday, September 24, 2018

Gift of Christmas - Winnie Angel -Polkadoodles new release

Hello my crafty friends!!!
Have you check POLKADOODLES shop today???
If you haven't ...do it...BRAND NEW digital collection is in the store and guess  what...it's Christmas collection with lot's of gorgeous WINNIE ANGEL images and you can find them HERE-
For today's card i used Gift of Christmas-Winnie Angel ,colored with ZIG markers and used Fanciful Circles Nested Set and die cut.I also used another Polkadoodles (retired ) circle dies,and day fit's perfectly with sizes ,and die cutted the red polka dot paper.The square and the polka dot paper are digital paper  from Baked With Love - Paper Heaven 1 . Last touch was sentient from Winter Flurries Stamp Set and also the tree on right side is from the same stamp set and I stamped in second generation.Last touch on my card was adding red bow and ribbon .

With this card I will participate at...



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful - lovely scene and I love the dies you have framed her with!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...