Tuesday, September 15, 2020

I Love Math # 17 challenge -Rainbow butterflies

 Hello my crafty friends!!!

I am a bit late with my post for the I Love math challenge HERE .



A theme for this challenge is  NINE.

In this challenge we are creating a Nature themed Card using 9 elements, same or different. Sentiments are counting as one element (words are not counted separately).

I made a slim line card using butterflies 8 times in rainbow orders ,and the sentiment was the 9th elementh .
The butterflies are from my local store and the inks are distress and oxide inks .

Sentiment is from Jane's Doodles stamp set.

For some interset ,I used rainbow paper from Polkadoodles and the dots around the butterflies I colored myself (inspired by Jennifer McGuire ) .


More details about the challenge...

Challenge Starts: August 30th, 2020, 10:00 PM CEST (UTC +2)

Challenge Ends: October 30th, 2020, 9:55 PM CET (UTC +1)

Challenge rules:
  1. Math: Nine (must use 9 elements on your card)
  2. Project: Card
  3. Theme: Nature
  4. Design: any card design
  5. Create a Nature themed Card using 9 elements, same or different, on your card. If you are using a sentiment, it's counting as one element. Words are not counted separately.
  6. The challenge is opened Worldwide (+18), except for minors.
  7. You don't have to be a Math Lover to join this challenge. :o)
  8. Your creation must be new. Please do not link creation that has been posted prior to the day the challenge started.
  9. Projects must be handmade!
  10. Any stamp company/artist is welcome.
  11. Any craft supply company/artist is welcome.
  12. You must be my blog follower through Blogger.
  13. Mention the challenge in your blog post and link back to the challenge.
  14. Display Challenge badge in your blog post.
  15. Link up as many projects as you want.
  16. You are welcome to combine your project to as many challenges as you want.
  17. No blog hop and direct selling links are allowed here.
  18. Link your direct blog post and not your entire blog, so we could locate your creation.
  19. Please turn off word verification.
  20. Prior you enter the challenge and add your link to Inlinkz, please read Challenge Rules and Privacy Notice (shared at the bottom of this post below Inlinkz).
  21. Have fun!


With this card I will participate at...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...