Tuesday, April 23, 2019

WINNIE FAIRYTALE -new Polkadoodles digi release

Wuhhuuu my crafty friends!!!
New release pop up in Polkadoodles store...The gorgeous and beautiful and versatile WINNIE FAIRYTALE collection with 6 new digital images.
If you had to the shop you can get a massive discount ...

Here is my first card using super cute Winnie Fairytale Happy Flowers .I colored her with my ZIG clean color real brush markers and die cut it with Fanciful Circles Nested Set  .I used gorgeous papers from Just Smile A5 Paper Pack, and last touch on my card was adding a few flowers from my stash.
Hope you will visit the Polkadoodles store to check all the others beauties.
With this card i will participate at...


2 comments:

  1. Really cute card and image.Thank you for joining us at Get Creative

    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Rijacki

    TTCRD DT
    Rijacki's Workshop
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...