Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Addicted to Stamps and more-Challenge #331 - Anything Goes

Hello my crafty friends!!!
It's Wednesday and time for a new challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE and this week challenge is...
                                 

Awesome topic,wright???
For my card I used awesome stamp set from Polkadoodles ...The stamp set is all about stamps,so cute and you can find it HERE . I stamped the image and colored with y ZIG markers...I also used Backing paper Just Smile A5 Paper Pack and the circle die Fanciful Circles Nested Set .


With this card I will participate at...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...