Wednesday, July 4, 2018

ATSM Challenge #299 - CAS

Hello my friends!!!
Another great challenge started today at ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE ...and for this week the theme is....
                           
                                  
To create my CAS card I used new Polkadoodles stamp set Having a Giraffe .I stamped few images on Fabriano watercolor paper and colored with my ZIG markers.Then I made using frame die.I die cut the frame 2 times from white card stock and the last frame was die cuted from wooden pattern paper,also from Polkadoodles, Great Outdoors A5 Paper Pack .The paper pack and stamp set are part of the biggest collection,Just smile / Critters, that includes awesome animal dies and you can check it HERE
                       


With this card I will participate at...

5 comments:

  1. aww so cute, made me smile, thank you for playing at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, love the loose water color blue background and the rectangular frame. The coloring on the adorable focal image is amazing. Lovely CAS design. Nice take on the cue word "Frames". Thank you for playing along with us at AAACards challenge. Happy Crafting. Hugs- Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and cheeky image. Love how the colour wash is leaking out around the frame. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and pretty card, many thanks for joining our 'Baby Animals' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Real fun image and a super CAS card. Thank you for joining our 'Baby Animals' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...