Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Addicted To Stamps and More Challenge #288 - Holiday

Hello my friends!!!
New challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE started with the Holiday theme...

                                                 

Well, I almost created a card without stamping...I stamped the sentiment with my custom Croatian Christmas and happy New Year sentiment.The wreath I made with the die I get in my local hobby store,I die cut 3 or 4 times with different green colors so I can add some dimension and texture.
                                                                                

 The white panel I embossed with my Scrapberry's EF,and last touch on my card was adding red bow and pearls as a ornaments.
                                                                                   


With this card I will participate at....

                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...