Tuesday, September 12, 2017

EXPLODING BOX WITH WINNIE WHITE CHRISTMAS

Hello my friends!!!!
This is my last make for WINNIW WHITE CHRISTMAS release...I hope you have enjoyed in all the fabulous make that teames has made and you can check them all on our FB pages DIGI CHOOSDAY FB PAGE  and  POLKADOODLES CRAFTING FB PAGE.And don't forget our Anything goes challenges too...
DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE BLOG and POLKADOODLES CHALLENGE BLOG .

Fot today I decide to make Exploding box and I have never done it before ,it's my first one and really enjoyed make it. And almost everything from the collection i have used here...papers,tags,digital coloured images,embellishments etc...
                                    
                                      





with this project I will participate at...
Simply Papercrafts - Anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Adorable Box.. Beautiful Work .. Thanxx For Sharing This Week At JO's Scrapshack
    Sherry Lynn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love ! The images are ever so sweet, and I adore the Christmas tree in the center of the exploding box. So clever and beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a pretty exploding box!
    Thanks for joining DCD's this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful creation with so many lovely details - it will make a wonderful Christmas surprise for some lucky person! Thank you so much for entering our challenge.

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member – Simply Papercraft

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...