Thursday, July 27, 2017

# 185 AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE-No Sentiment on front of project (you can include an inside sentiment on a card)

Hello my friends!!!!
Time for a new challenge at AUD SENTIMENTS and for this week our theme is...
             Anything goes but don't add sentiment on front of the card,you can include one inside.
For my card I use a free digital stamp from Uniko studio and colored with my ZIG markers.When the image is dry I die cut with post stamp die,and add designer paper from my stash.
The sentiment is from CAS-ual Friday



with this card I participate in :



10 comments:

  1. Hi Teamie,

    Lovely bright colours on this card,

    Delighted to have you playing along at Creative Moments,

    hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cheerful card. The vibrant colors are perfect and the watercolor background you created is so awesome.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold and lovely, Željka ... a beautifully coloured and framed bloom ... so striking! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring! Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Moments.

    xx Grietje
    Grietje's Kaartenhoekje
    Creative Moments DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card
    Thx for joing us at Creative Moments
    Hugs
    MiaPuh Dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bold bloom - really cheery x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the bright vivid yellow, fabulous! Thanks for playing at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE seeing you use and enjoying the free Uniko digital image and lovely to see you in the Uniko Challenge too. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daffodils are one of my favourite flowers - this is simple and elegant. Thanks so much for playing along with our flowers challenge at Uniko! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the blog post, and you helped me make such a fun card with it!
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...