Thursday, November 17, 2016

Christmas friends

Hello my friends!!!
As I am participating at the color challenge with Kathy Racoosin ,I find this digital stamp already stamped on watercolor paper.So I colored it with my Faber Castell watercolor pencils,and put all together into a card...The whole image seems to be a scene,all I had to do is color it.The image is from DI'S DIGI I bought last year,love this stamp.For the sentiment I use Croatian sentiment  and I embossed it in gold on a velum.Also I add some red twine and one craft snowflakes.
With this card I participate at-

10 comments:

  1. kak je slatka!
    i predivno obojano!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super je čestitka, slikica je preslatka a obojano je baš super!!
    ♥Pozdrav Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, your reindeer is adorable, Keljka! And perfect for our critter theme at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge! Thanks for joining us !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Cute Santa and Rudolph! Thank you for joining us at Christmas Cards All Year Round challenge. We hope you will join us again. Mary DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and so sweet, beautifully coloured......Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Design Challenges and using one of Di's images :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining in my challenge at crafty cardmakers this time - what a lovely card!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really cute Christmas card, I love the gold embossing on the vellum. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...