Thursday, October 27, 2016

CUTE+SENTIMENT #167 AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE

Hello my friends!!!
New challenge starts today at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE BLOG and the theme is CUTE+SENTIMENT
And as always we have wonderful sponsor 
So please,share something cute and join our challenge and share with us.There is a prize for the challenge winner.
And here is my card...I used the most cute's duck in the world...summer duck - dingy boat...Isn't he cut, floating on a sea in life saving belt and look at his face...adorable.
For coloring him I use my new Koh-i-noor pencils,love them.For the sea I used chipped sapphire and salty ocean distress inks and for the sky broken china.The front white panel I die cut with Nellie's multi frame's die's,to frame the image,and stamp the sentiment from CAS-ual Friday's.I stamped the chevron border,from Jane's Doodles, with ton on ton ink,to give dimension.
Hope you like my card.
I also participate with this card in a few other challenges:

24 comments:

  1. Very cute and certainly makes me smile. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little duck (rubber duckie) made me laugh,Thanks for joining us this week for our theme challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice coloring, dies and paper. Cute image. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable duck - it definitely make me smile ;) I love the way you've create the ocean, the distress ink and water droplets look perfect! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT, Emma (DT) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! This made me smile too! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slatka čestitka, super obojana slikica!!
    ♥Pozdrav Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. It made me smile, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card certainly did make me smile, Zeljka! Who could resist that duck! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card. Wonderful sky and water inking. Thanks for linking up and playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute, and really caught my eye. I'm just blown away with your amazing talents, and can't thank you enough for sharing with us. It's such a blessing to have you play along, and I sincerely hope that you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - I hope you will visit to say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute. Lovely cas-style card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...