Wednesday, June 29, 2016

#200 CHALLENGE AT ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE AND 4TH BIRTHDAY

Hello my friends!!!
Today is a big celebration at ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE ...It's the 4th birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...and #200 challenge,wow...So please join us and make the celebration even bigger.
We would love to see your creations inspired by this cheerful picture...


and  this time we have 3 sponsors


Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for every day crafters. From cute to whimsical images, from everyday to funky sentiments there is something for everyone!
Prize-$30 gift certificate


Set your creativity free with our fun and whimsical stamps and dies. We embrace all paper crafting styles and pride ourselves in creating unique stamps and dies every month.
PRIZE: $25 gift certificate

and


QKR Stampede and Eureka Stamps was purchased by Stamp On It in 2013 from the state of Colorado and moved to its new home in Michigan! We(Stamp On It) had its humble beginnings over 25 years ago and is now a mobile(on-the-road) family owned and operated business. We travel coast to coast and attend as a vendor over 25 retail stamping and scrapping shows each year. 
PRIZE:3 digital images

WOW...let's celebrate.
Here is my card inspired by photo...

Recently I got my CAS-ual Friday's stamp set "Shenanigans" and this is my first and perfect time to use it.In the stamp set there are big and bold sentiments,so I use the happy birthday.I use 4 inks(broken china,worn lipstick,squeezed lemonade and wild honey) and partially inked the sentiments and stamped it.With the same color's I make splashes as a background on my card.I die cut the balloons from Clearly Besotted "Make a wish" die collection,and inked them too.From another CAS-ual Friday stamp set i stamp the flower's and fussy cut them...all the time I used the same ink color's.At the middle of the flowers I add a small stars I die cut from gold card stock.Finally touch are few sequins.
With this card I enter at:
I use sequins,gold and stamp
                                                       
                          FullSizeRender        Simon Monday Challenge Blog
                                                                   
                                                      LOVE TO SCRAP-LTSCB #80 - Anything Goes!

                                    THE SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS-Create Your Own Background

10 comments:

  1. Such a fun birthday card, Zelka! I love the rainbow of colors that you chose for the balloons and alphas on your sentiment! Very pretty blooms and fabulous splatters, too!

    Thank you so much for always stopping by my blog to leave sweet comments for me! Now that I will be stepping down from the DT at ATSM, I am really going to miss you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful birthday card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun birthday card...great choice for Tic Tac Toe...thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes!" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT
    My Crafting Stories DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG such a fun creation! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘CREATE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...