Wednesday, January 27, 2016

ATSM CHALLENGE#178-HOLIDAY

HELLO MY FRIENDS!!!
Today we have a new challenge for you at ATSM with the theme Holiday...We would like for you to join us with you're creations.


                                             

Sponsor


Prize is $10 certificate

For today's challenge is decide to make Valentines card...first one these year.I choose these adorable bear with heart balloon's from Scrapberry and for the first time I use my new marker's(Finecolour) to color image (till now I just colored flowers).I know ,my balloon's didn't turn out the way I want,but I only have two shades of red and it's difficult to make right blend(137,140) and for the image I started with yellow(3) and than shaded(or try to :) ) with (247,168).After I colored the image I masked it and inked the background with light blue ink,cut a cloud shape and then trace it again with the same ink but press a little bit harder.Stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set and put on a red base.Cut a thin black stripe and add .

With this card I participate at:


23 comments:

  1. Fab colouring & v cute teddy x Lindsey Uniko DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet scene, Zeljka! I love the bold red heart balloons, and how your bear is flying through the sky carrying a single, red rose! Love how you created the clouds, too! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh Barb,you so kind and thank you so much for you're lovely comments...love Zeljka XX

      Delete
  3. I just love these clouds. They are so much fun to make. your bear looks great. your coloring is perfect. Hugz Jules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jules for you're lovely comment's :)

      Delete
  4. I just love these clouds. They are so much fun to make. your bear looks great. your coloring is perfect. Hugz Jules

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Valentines Day' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zeljka, your wee bear, air-lifted into the pretty sky with his sweet bundle of heart-shaped balloons and carrying his special single red rose, is quite the charming fellow! Love it!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww...this little guy is so adorable :) Love your coloring, too!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your clouds look so effective and I love that bear, so cute. You did well with your colouring, I too don't have enough colours for blending and red is one of the most difficult so well done! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anita,you are so sweet,and you allways encourages me...XX

      Delete
  10. awwww...what an adorable little bear! you did a wonderful job! Sorry for the delay in commenting....Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem...thank you for stopping by at my blog and let me know that you love my creation...XX Željka

      Delete
  11. Adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with the Uniko Challenge this month! Deborah, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute bear and beautifully coloured, love how you created the cloud BG too. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...