Sunday, August 2, 2015

Glittery butterfly on weding card

Hello! Today I share with you a wedding card with glittery  butterfly and I use it also for enter to Virginia's View Challenge "Embelishments".I just love this Sizix thinlits Magical butterfly and I used it often for my wedding and also birthday cards...Isn't it just adorable??? The butterfly was cut from the glitter selfadhesive foam and I placed it on a little glitter circle and all together to white cardstock embosed with Scrapberry's embosing folder(Daisy Delight)...To add some elegancy I cutted a glitter paper and over it put some polka dots ribbon with a bow.The sentiment is from Scrapberry stamp set "My little bear with toy balloons" and I stamp it on Sizix lable die.And for the final touch to the card I putted some mini rhinestones on white embossed background paper.

2 comments:

  1. The glitter effect is gorgeous is this! Way to shine in this challenge, Ivana! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All Things Embellished” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

# 185 AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE-No Sentiment on front of project (you can include an inside sentiment on a card)

Hello my friends!!!! Time for a new challenge at  AUD SENTIMENTS  and for this week our theme is...              Anything goes but don'...