Saturday, April 27, 2019

Winnie Fairytale Dreamer -new Polkadoodles digital release

 Wuhhuuu my crafty friends!!!
New release pop up in Polkadoodles store...The gorgeous and beautiful and versatile WINNIE FAIRYTALE collection with 6 new digital images.
If you had to the shop you can get a massive discount ...
Today I made a tag .and for that I used adorable and really dreamy image Winnie Fairytale Dreamer .I colored her with my ZIG markers and for the background I made a kind of Ombre purple tag and with star stencil and pink oxide ink I add stars...Ad the top I made a lace bow ,and add the bottom I add sentiment from  .The frame around tag is made with free Polkaddodles papers and you can find them Here .
With this tag I will participate at...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...