Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Week #14 Digi Choosday ~ Anything Goes Challenge

Hello my friends!!!
It's Tuesday and it's time for a new ANYTHING GOES challenge at DIGI CHOOSDAY   BLOG  and also time for a new DISCOUNT to get awesome deal...hop over to the blog and look for the discount code,notice-valid only today,until midnight !!!
For this week challenge I used  cute image from Too Cute collection ,the adorable Some Bunny Adores You rabbit and I colored him with my ZIG markers. I made a pillow box with the paper from FREE Tatty Twinkle Easter and the tag too. The flowers I made with dies flower from Bubbleicious Frames .
                   If you need more inspirations visit our FB pages...

                                                             DIGI CHOOSDAY FB PAG    
                                                  POLKADOODLES CRAFTING FB PAGE    

                                                 Or see other DT inspirations projects at...

                                                   DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE BLOG
                                                  POLKADOODLES CHALLENGE BLOG 

4 comments:

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...