Thursday, April 25, 2019

Winnie Belle of the Ball -new Polkadoodles digital release

 Wuhhuuu my crafty friends!!!
New release pop up in Polkadoodles store...The gorgeous and beautiful and versatile WINNIE FAIRYTALE collection with 6 new digital images.
If you had to the shop you can get a massive discount ...
For day 3 I have gorgeous image...so beautiful and so versatile for many occasions...Winnie Belle of the Ball Fairytale .I colored her with ZIG markers and use (retired) stitched circle die and under it I used Bubbleicious Frames .Papers I used are from Helga collection and Winnie Special Moments .


With this card I will participate at....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...