Thursday, May 10, 2018

Toad-ally Cute Little Dude - Little Dudes -New POLKADOODLES RELEASE

Hello my friends!!!
Have you seen the great show Nikky had on Monday on Hochanada,with the gorgeous new goodies??? If not you can rewatch  it HERE...
So many gorgeous and beautiful goodies Nikky  Added in may in store...
Today I am  introducing you another adorable  Toad-ally Cute Little Dude .I colored him with my distress inks and used backing paper that are BONUS  with the image,so are the sentiments. I decide to make CAS tag,so I die cut it with my tag die (from Croatia local store).

                                                                                 


 I hope you will try the same technique.If you need more inspirations you can visit our FB pages at...

                                                           DIGI CHOOSDAY FB PAG   
                                               POLKADOODLES CRAFTING FB PAGE     

                                                 or see other DT inspiration projects at...   
                                                  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE BLOG
                                                 POLKADOODLES CHALLENGE BLOG

With this tag I will participate at...

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely boy, Zeljka ! Your coloring is a total perfection and I love how you matched ribbon color to the olive green. I'm a huge fan of tags, I really love this creation. Thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
    Marge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is awesome Zelika. I love this tag - the image is beautiful.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create, hugs Sheryl. DT member xx

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...