Friday, May 11, 2018

Dino Mite Little Dude

Hello my friends!!!
Have you seen the great show Nikky had on Monday on Hochanada,with the gorgeous new goodies??? If not you can rewatch  it HERE...
So many gorgeous and beautiful goodies Nikky  Added in may in store...

What's your favorite color medium???
Lately I am hooked coloring with my distress inks and ZIG markers....so I played today again and I for my color practicing I used distress inks and  Dino Mite Little Dude .I also used Fluffy Clouds from the store too...


                                                                                  


 I hope you will try the same technique.If you need more inspirations you can visit our FB pages at...
                                                           DIGI CHOOSDAY FB PAG   

                                               POLKADOODLES CRAFTING FB PAGE     

                                                 or see other DT inspiration projects at...   
                                                  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE BLOG
                                                 POLKADOODLES CHALLENGE BLOG

With this card i will participate at...

3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog for challenge 416 the theme is Anything Goes with the optional theme of Use a Cute Image and the sponsor is Di’s Digi Stamps. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww . . . very cute!! Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week dont forget we have a GDT call for June running. Good luck in the challenge.
    AuntySue

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...