Thursday, May 3, 2018

New Polkadoodles release-LITTLE DUDE

Hello my friends!!!
Yay....new Polkadoodles release is here with fabulous images for masculine or boy card,and all the images  are here  Little Dudes..

For my first card I used awesome Astronaut and colored with my ZIG markers.I decide to create a little scene,so the tree I used is from  Winnie Special Moments  collection,I die cut a few clouds with Fluffy Clouds and add some stars from my stash. 
         


If you need more inspirations you can visit our FB pages at...
                                                           DIGI CHOOSDAY FB PAG   
                                               POLKADOODLES CRAFTING FB PAGE     

                                                 or see other DT inspiration projects at...   
                                                  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE BLOG
                                                 POLKADOODLES CHALLENGE BLOG 

With this card I will participate at...

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Great choice of colors~beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Love the little scene you've created with the dies. And that sentiment is sweet and so perfect! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Beautiful scene! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the detail with the image! Well done.
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
    Hope to see you again.
    Hugs from Africa!

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...