Monday, March 12, 2018

Earlie Hedgehog Balloon-new release from Polkadoodles

Hello my friends!!!
My second card with the adorable new release from Polkadoodles... Fuzzypuffs ...and for my card I used adorable Earlie Hedgehog Balloon image....Other non colored images you can find HERE or if you like colored images you can find them HERE.

                                                                          

I color the image with my ZIG markers and for the background I used Distress inks.I die cut the clouds with Fluffy Clouds and last touch was adding a few tiny little drops of Nuvo glitter .
If you need more inspirations you can visit our FB pages at...

                                                           DIGI CHOOSDAY FB PAG
                                               POLKADOODLES CRAFTING FB PAGE

                                                 or see other DT inspiration projects at...
                                                  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE BLOG
                                                 POLKADOODLES CHALLENGE BLOG

With this card I will participate at....


Stamping sensations-Forest Friends
613 Avenue create-Challenge #207 Anything Goes / Optional Twist - Reuse / Upcycle
Color it Create it Show it off-Monster Birthday/Anything Goes. -March Challenge

8 comments:

  1. What an adorable, fun card! Love how you did the background! Thanks for joining us at Color It Create It Show It Off!
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card with that fun image and nice background. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Forest Friends' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at the Color it Create it Show it Off Challenge! ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image and great background! Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Nice coloring and I love the background. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...