Thursday, March 1, 2018

#198 Anything Goes + A Sentiment at AUD SENTIMENTS challenge

Hello my friends!!!
Time for a new challenge at  AUD SENTIMENTS challenge blog and for this week  we have your favorite theme...ANYTHING GOES

So,here is my card using adorable BB Happy Hippos stamp set from MFT .I colored the Hippo with my ZIG clean color real brush markers and the balloons too and fussy cut them.I die cut the panel ,inked with Oxide ink,wilted violet,and add with stencil some stars with warn lipstick.I heat embossed the sentiment and all add to the colorful doted paper from Polkadoodles.
                                                                            

With this card I will participate at...



11 comments:

  1. A pretty card for our 'I Spy' theme at Allsorts, it's lovely to have you join in, thank you so much.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Love this card so much. Great colouring and I love the party feeling you created with your colour and pattern choices. Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. I love all the bright colours. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, great image and gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining our 'I spy' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome and so cute ! the colours you have used are just great and the image is so cute.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Hope you have a great day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. It is so adorable! Thankyou for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations ! Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable.
    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments.

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card.
    Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
    Kristina DT

    Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
    Cards by Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful work and what attention to detail! I admire and congratulate:)

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this! What a fun image. I've always wanted to try Zigs and this really makes me want a pack!!! :) Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...