Wednesday, March 7, 2018

ATSM #282 -Make your Mark

Hello my friends!!!
New challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE started with the Make your mark theme...You can create anything you want just add some coloring on your project.
Here is my card using ScrapBerry's "Afternoon Tea.Memories" stamp set. I embossed it on watercolor paper and colored with my ZIG marers.Last touch on card was adding Nuvo jewel drops and the oval die cut is from Polkadoodles


With this card I will participate at...


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card in these soft colours ! Creative regards, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous flower and colouring Zeljka.Nuvo drops adds more beauty to your card

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...