Thursday, June 21, 2018

Aud sentiments #206 Anything Goes + A Sentiment

                                                          Hello my friends!!!
Time for a new challenge at AUD SENTIMENTS and for this week our exiting theme is...
                                                       ANYTHING GOES+SENTIMENT

                                      and our fabulous sponsor is ...We Are 3 Digital Shop
                                                   

For this week challenge I used  Seaside Anchor image,and colored with my Winsor &Newton Promarkers. I also used  Sweet Sounds, Birthday, Music Notes paper and sentiment from  Tea Tags. The striped background I made with Background Blocks Horizontal Stripe from Uniko and Oxide Ink.
                                                                             
With this card I will participate at...

2 comments:

  1. Love your card! The focal element works so well on the background! Thanks for playing with us at The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you next time and good luck!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi- DT
    Dots to Lines
    https://dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...