Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Addicted to Stamps and More-Challenge #298 - Holiday

Hello my friends!!!
It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge blog with interesting theme...
                                         
For this week challenge I made card using Nellie Snellen Ornament die (from my local store) and die cut it...in white and glitter silver foam on top .I took grey paper from stash and whit white ink (Memento ) I inked the whole background with the different snowflakes.I die cut white flourish ,to be a brunch to hang on my Ornament.Last touch is sentiment I stamped  on Croatian language - Happy Christmas !!!
                                                     

With this card I will participate at...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...