Friday, June 9, 2017

COLOUR CRAZY CHALLENGE WITH ALL DRESSED UP

Hello my friends!!!
It's Friday and it's time for a new challenge at COLOUR CRAZY CHALLENGE BLOG and for this our fabulous sponsor is...ALL DRESSED UP...As you know our challenge is always ANYTHING GOES with one rule...USE ANY COLOR MEDIUM.
Here is my card I made with kindly provided image Pretty Bonnet
I colored the image with Winsor &Newton Promarkers and with my pencils add some shading( I have only 16 markers).I die cut the image with second largest rectangle stitched die ,and with the largest I die cut yellow paper and mounted together.From the same yellow paper I die cut the Hello sentiment 3 times,for dimension..Finally add is designer paper from Polkadoodles.
Hope you like my card and get inspired...also if you need more inspirations,hope to our

With this card I will participate at...

11 comments:

  1. So pretty, Zelly! Love that bright, summery paper! Have a lovely weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just super super gorgeous. I love it. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge



    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and cheery loveee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect coloring and great layout too. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Aletha Jane
    TTCRD DT
    AJ's Designs {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Željka, ovo je predivno. Baš si ju super obojila i super je kombinacija papira i djevojčice. SUPER!!! :o) Hvala da si podijelila s nama u LMMS izazovu. :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card you have created! The colours you used are so cheerful and happy!
    Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a stunning card. Love it. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us at all dressed up, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again! Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice card. I love every element of it.
    Thank you for joining us at CWAA.
    BożenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...