Wednesday, June 28, 2017

#248 ATSM -HOLIDAY CHALLENGE

Hello my friends!!!
It's Wednesday and time for a new challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE and our theme is HOLIDAY
For this challenge I made a circle card,and it's hard to see,but I put the twine behind the card,so when the recipients get the card he can hang in on the Christmas tree,as Christmas ornament,that's why I like make round Christmas cards.
I use penguin stamp fro my local Kraft store,and colored him with my ZIG markers.I die cut glitter paper and  pattern paper,and white and blue one and stuck it on,so it looks like 3 different frames.I also die cut snowflakes and sentiment is from Kaisercraft and I fussy cut it,and colored it.

So I hope you like my little penguin and you get inspired with it,and for more inspirations hope to the DT blogs...

With this card I will participate at these challenges...



7 comments:

  1. this is a perfect christmas card. love the glitters

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, sweet image, love the shape and the glitter!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Love the penguin and the glitter paper. This will make a cute ornament! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CCC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    Laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with a sweet image and great design, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at Artistic Inspirations, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...