Monday, November 7, 2016

CRAFT YOUR PASSION #337-ANYTHING GOES

Hello my friends!!!
As always,every Monday a new challenge begins over at CRAFT YOUR PASSION and the theme  as always is ANYTHING GOES...create something, whatever you like and share with us,and also maybe you can win a prize from a wonderful sponsor...and for this week the sponsor is
with the prize of  3 digital stamps of choice from the store

And here is my card using kindly provided image FIFI CUPCAKE.
I colored my image,and the presents and the cake, with my new addiction...Koh-i-noor color pencils.LOVE THEM.The front panel was stamped with the 2 smaller cupcake stamps with milled lavender,and die cut  the stitched circle.Under the whole I put a designer paper,light blue with dots.After I die cut the sentiment,I distress it with mild lavender and seedless preserves ink.And there is one thing I didn't do...sprinkles on Fifi's cupcake with white gel pen...try to imagine that they are there.

With this card I also participate at...





6 comments:

  1. Super je!! Prefora mi je kako si joj kosu obojala, i jakomi se dopada taj izrerzani krug!!
    ♥Pozdrav Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous background using those cupcake stamps. This is really cute.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thank you for joining in with our Challenge here at Whoopsi Daisy. Kind Regards Lesley Clark DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely care thank you for joining us at Woopsi Daisy Challenge Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...