Wednesday, November 2, 2016

#218 ATSM CHALLENGE-HOLIDAY

Hello my friends!!!
New challenge has begun  at ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE  challenge blog and for this week the theme is
and our lovely sponsor is

with the Prize : $12.00 gift certificate
So hop over, create some Holiday cards and share with us.
And here is my card...I decide to do Christmas card and for it I use Jane's Doodles "Christmas Blessing" stamp set.Awesome release.And I just love these Poinsettia.
I colored here with my new Koh-i-noor color pencils,and must say I ADORE THEM.
Before coloring them,I heat embossed in silver.The pine branch I just stamped in green,mowed lawn,distress ink.At the center of the flower I add red Rhineston .The flower and the branches I add at the Doily and all together mounted on a white snowflakes  embossed(embossing folder from Nellie's) card stockThe sentiment is from the same stamp set and I stamped it in barn door distress ink,and add a stripe of red paper just for some dimension.The finally touch is adding a small white snowflake die cut,from Paper Smooche's.
Hope you like my card and it will inspired you.
Thanks a lot...Željka 

With this card I also participate at...

32 comments:

  1. Predivna je, super mi je cvijet, odlična boja i embosirana podloga sa pahiljicama!!
    ps. hvala ti na divnim komentarima ♥
    ♥Pozdrav Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti Tina, i hvala i tebi na posjetama i komentarima draga xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful.
    ~DT Janis, The Merry Christmas Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely , traditional card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable Christmas creation and love your choice of striking colours, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Crafting Musketeers challenge 43, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers, also my CHNC challenge 305 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the white texture - very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way that poinsettia just pops! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty poinsettia. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting From the Heart.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping back by to say Thanks for sharing over at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your bloom is so pretty on that delicate doily...gorgeous!Thanks for sharing at The Christmas Card Challenges...so happy you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card!! Love the pretty embossing and the poinsettia!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Gerda for your lovely comment...hugs Željka

      Delete
  14. What a beautiful poinsettia! Love rhe doily for the matt background :)

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...