Sunday, May 29, 2016

PAPER SMOOCHES RAINBOW CARD

Hello my friends!!!
I love Paper Smooches dies,and one most used is "LINKED HEARTS" so I use that die again for the monthly challenge...May challenge- RAINBOW at PS.
I use inlaid die cutting technique.First I inked with distress inks rainbow,die cut 4 linked hearts,with combination of 2 colors on each one,.Thank I die cut white panel and piece by piece put the colored heart pieces back.On the black card stock I embossed in white "Thanks" sentiment,also PS.


                                                                                  
With this card I also enter at 



Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card..love the way you have used inlaid die cutting technique..awesome rainbow colors..Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card- I love your colored hearts and that you inlaid them on the cardbase! FAB! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with our May Rainbow challenge--I hope you will play along with the June Layers challenge (starts Wednesday!!)! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Zeljka! I love how you've inked the hearts they look wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...