Monday, May 9, 2016

BLUE FLOWERS

Hello my friends!!!
On the Inkspirational challenge is color theme challenge,mint and navy,and because my favorite color is blue I had to pop over and  play( :) ).For the design of the card I use Freshly Made Sketches #235 - A Sketch by Jen M.
I stamped the solid flower,stamp set from Jane's Doodles "Pretty Peonies",with  two distress ink colors-Chipped sapphire and broken china-.As a top layer of the card I use vellum.I heat embossed the word happy(also Jane's Doodles) and die cut  word birthday (Clearly Besotted) out of metallic silver cardstock.At the end add a few sequins for the finally touch.
                    


                  
With this card I also participate at



16 comments:

  1. I love how you used the vellum for the lines of the sketch and your color choices are gorgeous. This is really a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy for your lovely comments...hugs...Zeljka

      Delete
  2. A fabulous and elegant BG and such beautiful use of metallics which is so effective against the vellum. Thanks for playing along at Uniko. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah for your lovely comnent...hugs...Zeljka

      Delete
  3. Beautiful use of the sketch. I LOVE the flowers - and I love that you used vellum so that we could see them all. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim very much...hugs...Zeljka

      Delete
  4. A really lovely card! Thanks for joining us over at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous creation for all the challenges, Zeljka! I love how you used different company products so well together!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Darnell for your swett comment...hugs...Zeljka

      Delete
  6. The vellum is a really nice touch - so soft and pretty! Lindsey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the colours and vellum panel, very creative. Thanks for joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly very much...hugs...Zeljka

      Delete