Wednesday, January 13, 2016

MY FIRST DT CARD

Hello my friends!!!
Today's post is a very special post to my...for the first time I am doing a card as a DT member at 



OUR SPONSOR IS : 



well,I am for the first time a DT member, and I want to give a huge THANK YOU to Kylie for  these  opportunity.I just hope I wan't to disappoint you :) .
This week at ATSM  is Anything goes challenge,so you are free to create what ever you like,and hope you join our challenge.
For my card today I use two stamp set's from Jane's Doodles--"Pretty Peonies" and "Paterns for Him ".
First I stamped the solid peony in red pigment ink,and put a vellum over the whole panel.On a red cardstock  I stamped the biggest peony and embossed  with transparent glitter embossing powder and do some coloring with my new Finecolour  markers(137,140,144).On the left side of the card I make three stripes...vellum stripe with red embossed pattern,red cardstock and designer paper(white with black stripes).
The sentiment is also from the same stamp set and also embossed.

6 comments:

  1. I loke the monochrome style of your card and the glimmer :) hugs from your ATSM team-mate stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers! Pretty card!
    Welcome to ATSM!!!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your DT position, Zeljka, and on your first awesome inspiration card and post! It's beautiful!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darnell... you're so very kind and your support means a lot to me...I am glad you like my card...xx Željka

      Delete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...